January 8th-February 4th
A 4-week nutrition, fitness and mindset program to jump start your health! Workouts, nutrition education, recipes and private coaching to get you on the right track for 2018!
What is included in the program?
- You will receive 3 workouts each week. Workouts will include a strength workout with dumbbells, a metabolic conditioning workout and body weight only workouts. All workouts are meant to be less than 30 minutes and challenging for a variety of levels. You will also receive a suggested workout calendar for other days of the week.
- Each week you will receive a nutrition lesson via email as well as homework/challenge for you to implement during the week. You will also receive 3 (1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner) easy, healthy and fast recipes!
- Sara will be also sending mindset education on how to overcome obstacles and setbacks!
- Upon purchase you will also be invited to a intimate private Facebook group with others in the program for support and accountability.
Private Coaching/Full Email Support
- Sara will be coaching at least once a day in the private FB group to answer any questions about fitness, nutrition and more. If you do not have social media, you can contact Sara via email throughout the program!
The average cost of working with a trainer one time a week is $65. This often does not include access to the trainer beyond the session or nutrition support! This entire program, with high access to Sara, costs less than $2/day! Your health is worth it.
This is not a quick fix program. This is an all encompassing program that includes the three most important components for body change; fitness, nutrition and mindset.
Sara Lynn Baker, MS, CSCS
Owner | Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
My life changed 4 1/2 years ago when I became a mom. Though I know fitness and nutrition would always be a priority for me, I learned that I needed workouts and a nutrition plan that would take much less time, energy and effort but still give me the results that I wanted. I learned how to work harder and smarter in my workouts, found a nutrition plan that worked for me and changed my mindset, which led to so much less stress when it came to my food and exercise.
My goal is to educate other moms on how to fit in challenging, fast and enjoyable exercise as well as healthy eating habits for the entire family.
What if I do not have access to a gym?
What results can I expect from this program?
How is the program delivered?
What topics will be included in the nutrition education?
Week 1: Should I count calories?
Week 2: Pre- and post-workout nutrition for optimizing results
Week 3: What should I do if I am not seeing any results?
Week 4: Beyond food: The importance of sleep and stress management
Why is there no meal plan given with this program?
What if I am not able to complete some of the higher-intensity exercises?
Do I need to buy any special supplments for this program?
What if I have questions throughout the program?
This program is only on sale until January 5th at midnight!
DISCLAIMER:Please check with your doctor before starting any exercise program. You understand and agree that physical exercise is an inherently hazardous and dangerous activity that can result in harm, loss, damage, personal injuries or death. You understand that your involvement in the Activities is entirely voluntary. S3 Fitness, LLC, Healthy Baby Fit Mom and Sara Baker assume no risk for your voluntary participation in this program. Please visit http://saralynnbaker.com/e-book-disclaimer/ to read the full e-book disclaimer.